Available in 3 Great Flavors!
The Energy Pop helps with energy production by fueling your body with vitamins & superfoods.
- Vitamin C and E work together to help protect cells, and are necessary for the growth, development and repair of body tissues.
- Vitamin B12 is an active vitamin essential for the production of cellular energy that helps transform the food you consume into energy.
- Ginseng is one of the most popular herbs used to promote energy and also helps improve brain function like memory, behavior, and mood.
- Moringa is a superfood rich in healthy antioxidants, nutrients, and bioactive plant compounds, including protein, vitamin B6, vitamin C, riboflavin, and iron.
- Goji Berries are a superfood that help maintain a steady flow of energy.
The Chill Pop is specially blended with organic ingredients that help counter mental tension and the acute effects of stress.
- Vitamin C and B12 work together to help boost your body’s natural hormones to help mellow your mind and calm your senses so that you can relax.
- Omega 3, 6, 9 are fatty acids known for their ability to support healthy heart and cardiovascular function.
- Mulberries are rich in many vitamins and minerals, particularly potassium, iron, vitamin C, E and K, and known to reduce oxidative stress.
- Tart cherry juice is naturally rich in melatonin, a hormone responsible for sleepiness and may be an effective way to help with sleep.
- Graviola Leaf is known to help calm nerves while promoting relaxation and good sleep.
The Immunity Pop is packed with the goodness of Elderberry and a boost of essential Vitamin C, E, B12 and Zinc to help keep your immune system running strong.
- A powerful trio of Vitamin C, E and B12 work hard to help support your immune system.
- Zinc is necessary for the functioning of more than 300 different enzymes including carbohydrate and protein metabolism, and is known for its immune-enhancing properties.
- Elderberry contains antioxidants and vitamins that boost your immune system. Some experts recommend elderberry to help prevent and ease cold or flu symptoms.
- Both acai berries and blueberries are incredibly rich in antioxidants and can slow damage to cells caused by free radicals — unstable molecules that the body produces as a reaction to the environment.
- Mangosteen contains vitamins with antioxidant capacity, as well as a unique class of antioxidant compounds known as xanthones. Xanthones coupled with vitamin C, found in abundtance in mangosteen, work wonders for an enhanced and improved immunity system.